If you play a sport or compete in any high school competitions such as Forensics or the Academic Team, please remember that you will need to take and pass a total of 5 classes THE SEMESTER BEFORE AND THE SEMESTER DURING YOUR SPORT/ACTIVITY.
Since we are on a block schedule, we figure this out a little differently. Each semester block class counts as "2". Anything else counts as "1". Remember ... you need 5 THE SEMESTER BEFORE AND THE SEMESTER DURING YOUR SPORT/ACTIVITY!
Here are some examples of acceptable schedules, but this does not include every possible combination. If you are unsure, please contact your guidance counselor or Mr. Cupp, our Athletic Director.
- 1 Skyline semester class + at least 3 year-long A or B day classes.
- 1 Skyline semester class + at least 3 LFCC classes.
- 1 Skyline semester class + any combination of LFCC or year-long A or B day classes at Skyline with a total of 3.
- 2 Skyline semester classes + 1 year-long A or B day class OR 1 LFCC class.
- 3 or more semester classes at Skyline.
*** These are MINIMUM requirements. If you are taking and passing more than this, then you will also be meeting the requirements.
Visit www.eligibilitycenter.org to find out everything you need to know.