SHS header


Financial Aid

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid or FAFSA is something each graduating senior who plans on attending any 2-year, 4-year, or trade or technical school must complete in order to receive financial aid. The form, which is online, is available after October each year.  Students and parents will both need to apply for pin #'s. You can find out more at

Any students who wish to fill out a paper application instead of the online version will need to call the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-FED-AID (1-800-433-3234).


Click here for Fair Opportunity Project's College Application Guide




Pin It