SHS header


Register New Students

Click here for our new student enrollment packet.



You will need the following to register your child:

Birth certificate

Immunization record

Custody Documents ( if applicable)

Transcript or report card from previous school

Driver’s license of parent/guardian registering student

Proof of residency: Utility bill in your name for service to address provided


*if you are living with someone else; we require a notarized Residency Affidavit to be completed by the homeowner and a current utility bill in their name.




Pin It